If you represent an organization that is interested in applying for a DAV Charitable Service Trust grant, you must sign into the Trust’s application site to ensure standard qualification.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance with accessing the system, contact a member of the Trust’s team via email at [email protected] or by phone using (859) 441-7300, ext. 3309 or 3313.
Applicant organizations must meet eligibility criteria to be considered for a grant. All applicants must be operational and recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as tax-exempt. Additionally, applicants must have access to required documentation such as:
- Board of Directors’ list for the current fiscal year
- Program/project budget for the requested services for the current fiscal year
- Annual operating budget for the current fiscal year
- IRS Letter of Determination
- IRS Form W-9
- Audited financial statements and opinion of certified public accountant in accordance with the U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or Government Accounting Standards (GAS) for the fiscal year ended *date changes per cycle
- Form 990 filed with the IRS for the fiscal year ended *date changes per cycle
*January Cycle – December 31, 2021 (or more recent)
April Cycle – March 31, 2022 (or more recent)
July Cycle – June 30, 2022 (or more recent)
October Cycle – September 30, 2022 (or more recent)
Applicants may receive consideration only once per twelve (12) months. If you represent a returning applicant, you are not eligible to submit a new application until the minimum time has elapsed and, if awarded, you have also satisfied all measures of accountability as described in the executed grant agreement. Please include all required documents as listed in the application directions. If you are unable to submit a complete application, please consider applying in a later cycle that best aligns with the availability of the requested items.